Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Get Well Soon!

Loved the effects, you did an excellent job getting me at the edge of my seat as to what was going to happen next. Flash animations overall have few in numbers where the visual is beautiful, and it's a shame. Though when one rolls up, it shines very brightly.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

This was made out of love

and when things are made with love, it just leaves a nice feeling once it's over. I've enjoyed the colorful artwork, the inside jokes the others have created, and the atmosphere within the jokes made it all a welcome reunion among friends. I'm especially glad that I didn't see a whole lot of short cuts this time, except for one but it fit to the hilarity that ensued.

off-topic from the review: It just needs an epic evil villain song and dance routine and it can rival Disney's work. =P

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

.... wow

...and it was the best story he ever read.

The end :D

A Fistful Of Fuzzies A Fistful Of Fuzzies

Hmm...

Well, for what it is it's a start in a direction.

Loved the movie you parodied, though it needed more lines from the movie. A squash of lines from all three of the trilogies would be nice, I dunno. I guess the fact is that I expected lots of other things. You did make this your own and you did play one of Morricone's songs that I enjoyed.

If this becomes a series, it needs more tension! You gotta have those drawn out stares for ridiculous intervals, that's what I remember most about those movies. The epic tension!Slow down the pace so the anticipation of something is going to happen will increase. That should give you time to add into the hilarity smoothly.

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Colors to the extreme!

This is probably what it would look like if the crazy hair bands of the 80s were still going in the fashion of KISS. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what those band members were thinking about during LCD trips. I know I would =D

This girl I like.. This girl I like..

I'm going to tell the truth

I think you're hot, but I don't even care about your personality.

Nah, I'm just kidding. You made me laugh, and that's what counts.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Nailed it

That's totally what an online conversation is like usually among a bunch of guys being stupid in a funny fashion. Us guys just live in the moment when it comes to fun.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

What is this... I don't even...

Whoa.... whoa.... WHOA!... whoa... oh gawd whoa there >.< .... HEY! whoa there.... whoa... aw man....

...

I can't believe I sat through this, but damn it that was good animation that made that shit storm of toilet humor look like gold. I like the fact you added just what I was thinking near the end with a slap in the face of realization. Good gawd that was some intense stuff in there, geezus.

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

LAZER CAT!

No one is safe from laser cat! Not you, not me, not your friends, not your friend's friends, not even your girl friend. NOBODY!!!!!!

You can not hide from the destruction of LASER CAT!!

oh and one more vital information, Lazer Cat is never your friend or savior.

-PEW-PEW-PEW PEW-PEW-pew pew pew -PEW! kA-PLOWIE! BOOM!

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Dude, seriously

What's with the CWC reference? that made him look good with his.

I would have said something about the Cage chicken head, but man the other one made me watch this twice to double check on who that was. Damn it, it's almost 2:30 AM and I want cake now. >.<