The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

wish the controls were better

The game is awesome, the atmosphere and music makes it top notch. The only flaw I found was the controls itself. With a controller this game would work fine, but since most will play on keyboard this is just pleading for everyone to have a third hand to be able to get all the children off Mrs. Claus and save the tree.

There was a lot of effort involved on the appearance of the game, which I like, but that's not going to mean much if I can't shoot. Also, there were some issues where left clicking didn't read until I smashed the button in and this was tried on a laptop. If wasd was the movement to aim leaving just the arrow keys to move, then there would be a fair chance with the controls.

IQTester IQTester

136...

Well, 22 and feeling stupid I guess. What's funny is that Stephen Hawking once said something to this degree that I.Q. is only a matter of willingness to learn, not how smart you really are. Also, if anyone is going out bragging about their I.Q. score is really just being a douche about it.

That made me laugh when I read about that.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

You are tearing me apart, TomFulp!

That is eet, eye deed nawt heet hurr. Hey lets go play some football, huh.

This game is too good, I have had it. I have had enough of all these people and this wurld.