All 16 art Reviews

Marvel VS Capcom Marvel VS Capcom

Congratulations are in order!

Though as too a Marvel vs. Capcom fan, I find this pose for Ryu pretty awkward since to me it would fit so much better for Chun-li.

The style itself is superb though, which I love about it. This would be great cover art, and I would definitely want to see something like this being used somewhere in a collector's edition of Marvel vs. Capcom OR as a cover for a Marvel vs. Capcom comic book! Did one ever get made? No? Well Why hasn't it! That cross-over would revitalize my comic book collecting ways.

Anyways, I'd like to see another fight between the two. I see where you were going with this one since Ryu does indeed shove his big naked foot in your face and it hurts big time when he does. I bet the same kind of impact would be seen if you had Ryu set with his patented haymaker with Captain America looking like he's about to throw his shield upside Ryu's face. Now that would be a pretty challenging drawing to test your skills on.

Scorpion-Whale Scorpion-Whale

Killer Whales!

You, sir, have made my day. This needs to be animated and then put into a video game. If the gas lines were radioactive, this would definitely be a problem that we would also blame BP for.

Wait, are there whales in the Gulf of Mexico?

Bit-Master responds:

Not anymore

Abel Abel

This is friggen sweet!

Could you do a Sean vs. Dan in one of your next ones? <333

Poopypoop Poopypoop

That's a good lookin' dude

All he needs now is a leather jacket, a wall, and a sweet ass motorcycle

Girlchan Character Contest 2 Girlchan Character Contest 2

Go Ken-Star..cer Gooo!!!

Am I the only one that's got a Speed Racer Vibe from this?

beastkid7 responds:

You Know I didn't mean too but I got the same reaction on D A

Egorapter Contest Entry Egorapter Contest Entry

Robo-Bushido!

Love the concept you went with for this, as well as the style.

XPISigma responds:

Thanks!

Girlchan contest Girlchan contest

Dude!

Nice work, hehe rival-san. The epitome of all rivals! Hope you do well on the contest. I'm hoping to at least make it to runner up n_n;;

kyosuke11 responds:

thanks man

girlchan contest entry girlchan contest entry

The epic wig gang!

Omg! I just thought of trying a gang leader fort for those two today. Congrats on beating me to the punch!

blinder responds:

jejejeje... thanks!

Egoraptor Girlchan Contest Egoraptor Girlchan Contest

HAHA!

Ahhh, I don't think he was given a name yet. Calling him Yowie Wowy Zowy guy makes just as much sense for now.

That's right baron, you give those flying pigs the finger for the day has come!

Daddy's home! Bitches! Daddy's home! Bitches!

Oh shi- the professor just got awesome!

"BY THE SQUARE ROOT OF A THOUSAND ISAAC NEWTONS, I SHALLTHOMAS JEFFERSON ALL OVER YOUR SOULS"

I dunno how the hell that came over me